PEG
+ Your AuthorsArchive @pegobry Fellow @EPPCdc. I occasionally write things longer than tweets. Jan. 27, 2021 1 min read

Watching bits and pieces here and there (mostly to check I don’t have spinach in my teeth). Starts off slow talking about elite European business schools but then we talk about sex and stuff.

(We don’t talk about important things like sex, I think, we talk about boring things like the collapse of Western civilization.)

Also if you cut down all my "Um, uhh"s you’d cut this thing by half. I suck at public speaking now, which will shock anyone who knew me a while ago. Turns out some things are not like riding a bicycle!

Then again, don’t ask a dude questions like, "What went wrong with Modernity?"

You can follow @pegobry.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader