Blue Canaries
+ Your AuthorsArchive @CanariesBlue * Unapologetic American * Dont let your comfort zone become your kill zone. Gab: @BlueCanaries 2 Cor 1:1-11 Feb. 11, 2021 3 min read

1. Call to action for DC 12/21 by a so-called "reporter."

2. The plan unfolds. 12/21
(thread)

3. Even funds were offered. 12/21

4. National call to go 12/22

5. 12/30

6. Hotel Harrington offers up $1/night room 12/30

7. Cont. Rooms booked 12/30

8. Cont 12/30

9. Cont 12/30

10. 12/30 cont. Hang w me.
Im adding it all the fastest way they will let me.

11. 12/30 Cont - Mention of Soros VIP rewards program

12. 12/30 Cont - She knows him very well.

13. 12/30 Cont

14. 12/30 Cont

15. 12/30 Cont.

16. 1/2/21 More advice to come

17. 1/2/21 Mention of Nov 14th and Dec 12th events in DC. This was revenge.

18. 1/3/21 She asks for clarification on a response to her tweet (from 1/2). The original tweet had been deleted by the user, but she repeated it.

19. 1/2 - Response to her tweet on 1/2 shows that not everyone was welcoming her and what was planned.

20. 1/2 More of that conversation

21. 1/5 She begins reporting on the ground of DC. By "reporting" I am talking about giving locations of police and PB to others.

22. 1/5 Reporting location of chuds (Patriots)

23. 1/5 More reporting locations.

24. 1/5 One response to her tweet.

25. 1/5 "Brace for the inevitable coup." --- then a deleted tweet.
"One can imagine how the chuds in DC will react."

26. 1/5 - Discussion about label of Pres. Memorandum

27. Here is the memo:
 https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/memorandum-inadmissibility-persons-affiliated-antifa-based-organized-criminal-activity/ 

28. 1/5 Cont.

29. 1/5 - Inside DC.

30. 1/6 Ready and tweeting who to follow today

31. 1/6 So their "reporters" are everywhere recording all that is going on. Here is another one documenting it all.

32. 1/6 There are too many to share from the day. I will show the highlights of what they were doing. Mind you, Antifa and others were also in the crowds. They all played roles.

33. 1/6 They were already watching this one early that day.

34. 1/6 This guy was compiling the "militia" groups into one thread. Obviously, documenting w time stamps on almost all 9f his posts. He was off on his time by an hour on all of his posts. He reports 10:30 amET, but photo is 9:23am. "Christ is King" militia 😂

35. 1/6 He notes bookmarking non-militia "actors." Again time is off by about an hour.

36. 1/6 They were specifically looking for certain groups (patches) and were able to identify them as they posted.

37. 1/6 Reported at 12:03. He also notes when Congress is set to confirm the election results at 1pm.

38. 1/6 Identifies the Dont Tread on Me flag as representative of militia.

39. 1/6 Not displaying anyones face, he states that one RALLIER is wearing weighted knuckle fighting gloves.
How would he KNOW that???
Take a look at his page next to it.

40. 1/6 - Remember our "reporter" which set up this event w rooms from Soros? She had this published in Teen Vogue on 1/6.

41. 1/6 Teen Vogue article.
 https://www.teenvogue.com/story/washington-dc-activists-klanuary-trump-supporters-march/amp 

42. 1/6 They already had a collage of people to identify of those leaving the Capital.

43. 1/6 Throughout the day, they were monitoring Parler and also showing how to exam the EXIF data from the videos.
Parler would later be hacked.

44. 1/6 I have one more thread to share on this day to show the amount of organization there was on that day. He compiled a long thread on 1/9. The 3 people named worked together.

45. 1/6 We all know our job description....
JOKES about coming for congress reps was still vague.

46. 1/6 The documentation continues. Looking for good face pic.

47. 1/6 "These trumpers were thankful inwas documenting and thought I was on their side...."

48. 1/6 At the end of the day, they were burning the Trump gear they had bought to blend in.

49. 1/7 The next day...

50. 1/7 They celebrated the next day w champagne.
Remember how you felt?

51. Over the next days & weeks, these "reporters" would turn over footage to others, but WHO are they and WHAT were they involved in?
They ONLY released and named those who support Trump.

52. I will end w this.

You can follow @CanariesBlue.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader