Twitter acquired Threader! Learn more

Note: This thread is related to #COVID19.

Follow the World Health Organization's instructions to reduce your risk of infection. Avoid the three Cs: Crowded places, Close Contact Settings & Confined spaces. Airborne aerosols play an important role in transmitting COVID-19.

- Avoid crowded places and limit time in enclosed spaces

- Apply social distance

- Air rooms by opening windows & doors

- Keep hands and surfaces clean, cover coughs & sneezes

- Wear a mask when you are not at home or when physical distancing is not possible

Sarah Mei
+ Your AuthorsArchive @sarahmei Software engineer & founder of @RailsBridge and @LivableCode. Currently stirring the pot at @SalesforceUX. Black Lives Matter. she/her May. 25, 2021 1 min read

It’s been over a year since I got covid and started dealing with the long term effects. For me, many of the effects were neurological. Today I realized that listening and taking notes at the same time just...doesn’t work anymore.

Listening while taking notes used to be something I did all the time. Now when I’m writing, it’s like the information stream from my ears just shuts off until I’m done.

I may need to start recording all my meetings so I can go through and write stuff down afterwards :/

I’m doing a lot better overall but it seems like every few days I notice some little gap, still there.

Anyway get your shots. My case of covid was mild, but the aftereffects have changed my life, possibly forever.

You can follow @sarahmei.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Follow Threader