In 2018 I served as a Human Rights Monitor in Hebron. I saw what #IsraeliApartheid & settler colonialism means for Palestinians. Here is a 10minute clip of a podcast I did with @ThePOD73622326 on my experiences
2. Article reflecting on my experiences on the 75th anniversary of on our island's liberation from occupation
3. Witnessing my friend @Issaamro go through the kangaroo court that is the Israeli Military Court system.
4. My interview with @DerbyChrisW on @MFApeoplesparty with @flelizi on the need to not be intimidated by the Israel Lobby defending apartheid
5. Opposing real antisemitism& antiPalestinian racism.
"During my journey in Palestine solidarity I have found myself frequently asking, in what other situation would the call 4 rights of 1 ppl subjected 2 racism, be used to claim racism against another?" https://link.medium.com/maiX1yKaLgb
6. How do we fight the #witchhunt? By not cowering, we call it out for what it is!
7. As the #Israel lobby increases its smear campaign & attacks against #Palestinians & Palestinian Solidarity activists as they lose control of the narrative we DO NOT cower, we fight back!
9. Everytime I struggle to find courage to speak out boldly on #Palestine I remember this filmed by my friend & group member of @JPSC taken where I served in Hebron of the arrest of a child & the use of live ammunition
14. #Palestinians as other marginalised & silenced people rely on us as ordinary ppl around the world 2 amplify their voices, their experiences, we use our voices 2 do that as appropriate but whenever it is possible we give them the platform so they use their own!
You can follow @NatalieStrecke1.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Threader is an independent, ad-free project created by two developers. Our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Sign up today to compile, bookmark and archive your favorite threads.