Twitter acquired Threader! Learn more

Note: This thread is related to #COVID19.

Follow the World Health Organization's instructions to reduce your risk of infection. Avoid the three Cs: Crowded places, Close Contact Settings & Confined spaces. Airborne aerosols play an important role in transmitting COVID-19.

- Avoid crowded places and limit time in enclosed spaces

- Apply social distance

- Air rooms by opening windows & doors

- Keep hands and surfaces clean, cover coughs & sneezes

- Wear a mask when you are not at home or when physical distancing is not possible

Joshua Cypess
+ Your AuthorsArchive @JoshuaCypess PhD social scientist & Orthodox Rabbi. We're all in this together. He/him. #BlackLivesMatter #Steelers #Mets #Resist Aug. 04, 2021 1 min read

1/ A few days ago @AnaMardoll, credibly anticipating that his household would suffer a breakthrough infection, asked for help for what to have on hand to endure COVID19. The resultant advice seems really valuable IMO, so I'm trying to list it here.

2/ I'd assume the advice is good for many with chronic conditions as well. And there's likely even more wisdom in the any additional replies; what follows is a representative sample.

3/ In response to that:

4/

5/

6/

7/

8/ I hope this has been helpful. It's a harrowing situation and I send brachot (blessings) to all who're facing it.

please compile.

You can follow @JoshuaCypess.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Follow Threader