Twitter acquired Threader! Learn more

Sarah Jamie Lewis
+ Your AuthorsArchive @SarahJamieLewis Executive Director @OpenPriv. Cryptography and Privacy Researcher. @cwtch_im icyt7rvdsdci42h6si2ibtwucdmjrlcb2ezkecuagtquiiflbkxf2cqd Aug. 25, 2021 1 min read

Extremely happy & proud to be releasing @OpenPriv's 2020 end of year report & financial statements today.

Please read about the amazing impact we achieved last year on a very limited budget and consider supporting us to allow us to continue this work through 2021 and beyond.

As I said in my letter, 2020 was a hard year. The work outlined in this report is a fraction of what we had hoped to achieve

I want to again thank all of our supporters, institutional donors, volunteers & staff; without you @OpenPriv, and the vital work we do, could not exist.

2020 saw a significant drop in individual donations for @OpenPriv, and as such the majority of our ability to cover expenses came from gains on our cryptocurrency assets.

While donations have recovered in 2021 they are not currently at the level that can sustain our work.

If you appreciate the work that we do and would like to support us being able to do it into the future please consider donating via Bitcoin, Monero, Zcash, Paypal or pledging recurring support via our Patreon.

https://openprivacy.ca/donate/ 

Also I've just seen the first proof of our new sticker sheets and they look amazing!

You can follow @SarahJamieLewis.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Follow Threader