Eric Garland @ericgarland Strategic intelligence analyst. Want to learn more about Trump-Russia? Check out Game Theory Today. www.ericgarland.co/game-theory-today-twitter/ Feb. 28, 2018 1 min read

Wondering if Vlad and Semion realized yet that combining the RU Mob and the KGB gave their Main Enemy the ability to prosecute all their spies. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ–•

That's the problem with chess. It's not really indicative of the Real Game.

You don't win for killing a King. You win for giving people A More Perfect Future. ๐Ÿ˜€

You win when you give immigrants the chance to dream of their kids growing up in safety.

You win when you tell people that their genius will become prosperity. ๐Ÿ˜€

You win when you do not want war, but you neither fear it *nor* downplay its horror.

You win when you are just and fair to the most people.

You win when your better angels and highest ideals lift you and others about the worst impulses of humanity - and you spread the good news.

You win when you make the planet more verdant, healthy, and livable.

You win when you make cities that enhance our human experience. ๐Ÿ˜€

You win when you design systems that inspire people to play fair, do the right thing, compassionately correct those who get lost, reward goodness.

You win when you give people a better future of which to dream.

That's why I've studied it for 20 years.

And why I'm so happy to finally, at long last, bring you truly positive forecasts for the first time in my career or life.

You win when everybody wins.

Here's to freedom. ๐Ÿ˜

</>

You can follow @ericgarland.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword โ€œcompileโ€ to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.