I’ve just made 💰 $3364 revenue in the last 📈 3 month with 💱 @CryptoJobsList as an 🛠 Indie Maker.
This month is at $1500. Details in this thread 👇
...it’s a 6-month-old 👶 but I have some results 💪:
🔥 Sales: 26 happy clients and 7+ of them are 🔁 returning, featuring multiple listings again and again
📈 Traffic for the past 6 month:
- 🌏 30,000 unique visitors with +35% monthly growth
- 🐦 2.7k Twitter followers
- 📨 1.3k email subscribers + 1k followers on Reddit+Telegram+LinkedIn+FB+partners…
- ✅ 2273 people applied for jobs. ~315 applications per week with +20% WoW
- New York Times:
- Bitcoin com:
- 50+ smaller blogs and forums
- “Meme Specialist” job went viral and got 5300+ views just in a couple of days:
💬 Feedback from clients:
- 👔 @CryptoJobsList provides better candidates than @AngelList
- 👍 We send fewer candidates than large job boards, but 💯% of them are relevant to #crypto and have experience
- ✍️ Here are some of them:
✅ 20+ people found jobs — it is REALY hard to track, but:
- 😍 People DMing me, saying they got a job through @CryptoJobsList
- ❤️ And that’s what really matters to me!
- 🙌 A handful of genuine thankful DMs are more heartwarming than any traffic and revenue $$$ numbers
🎓 Lesson learned:
- 👍 Companies that pay $$$ — don't care about your price. They value your service!
- 👺 Companies that don't want to pay — won't pay even if the price is 99cents and you give them a 99% discount + will waste 80% of your time and 😓 drain your energy
You can follow @ksaitor.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.