I’ve just made 💰 $3364 revenue in the last 📈 3 month with 💱 @CryptoJobsList as an 🛠 Indie Maker.
This month is at $1500. Details in this thread 👇
...it’s a 6-month-old 👶 but I have some results 💪:
🔥 Sales: 26 happy clients and 7+ of them are 🔁 returning, featuring multiple listings again and again
📈 Traffic for the past 6 month:
- 🌏 30,000 unique visitors with +35% monthly growth
- 🐦 2.7k Twitter followers
- 📨 1.3k email subscribers + 1k followers on Reddit+Telegram+LinkedIn+FB+partners…
- ✅ 2273 people applied for jobs. ~315 applications per week with +20% WoW
- New York Times:
- Bitcoin com:
- 50+ smaller blogs and forums
- “Meme Specialist” job went viral and got 5300+ views just in a couple of days:
💬 Feedback from clients:
- 👔 @CryptoJobsList provides better candidates than @AngelList
- 👍 We send fewer candidates than large job boards, but 💯% of them are relevant to #crypto and have experience
- ✍️ Here are some of them:
✅ 20+ people found jobs — it is REALY hard to track, but:
- 😍 People DMing me, saying they got a job through @CryptoJobsList
- ❤️ And that’s what really matters to me!
- 🙌 A handful of genuine thankful DMs are more heartwarming than any traffic and revenue $$$ numbers
🎓 Lesson learned:
- 👍 Companies that pay $$$ — don't care about your price. They value your service!
- 👺 Companies that don't want to pay — won't pay even if the price is 99cents and you give them a 99% discount + will waste 80% of your time and 😓 drain your energy
You can follow @ksaitor.