Eric Garland @ericgarland Strategic intelligence analyst. Want to learn more about Trump-Russia? Check out Game Theory Today. www.ericgarland.co/game-theory-today-twitter/ Apr. 27, 2018

BREAKING: Putin oligarch Aras Agaralov bribed Donald Trump with expensive artwork in June 2016 after arranging meeting with spies.  https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/27/politics/house-intelligence-committee-republican-russia-report/index.html 

<CLASSIC ALL-CAPS RANT THREAD>

ARE YOU THERE AMERICA AND THE LAST FEW HOLDOUTS TO REALITY?

IT'S ME, GAME THEORY GUY.

ARE WE FUCKING DONE YET?

THIS UNHINGED CONSPIRACY THEORY NOW FEATURES PUTIN BRIBING TRUMP DIRECTLY. GET IT? THAT'S NOT COOL, ACTUALLY.

oh yeah, also: GIVING CHINA VISAS SO THEIR SPIES CAN COME IN, AND CHANGING US FOREIGN POLICY TO WHAT RUSSIA WANTED IN SYRIA

THAT'S NOT ONLY NOT OK FOR A PRESIDENT, IT'S FUCKING ESPIONAGE.

So what I'm saying is I GUESS THIS IS NOT THE DAY DONALD TRUMP BECAME PRESIDENT

NOR IS IT INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK

Yeah, know what else? Donald Trump isn't really behind "peace" in Korea nor is Pompeo really able to be SecState, nor was Ivanka ever looking for Kelly's replacement.

THE GOP AND THE MEDIA NORMALIZED MOBSTERS IN DEBT TO RUSSIA TAKING OVER THE US GOVERNMENT.

CAN WE ALL GET ON THAT PAGE AND STOP FUCKING NORMALIZING? 😠

MOBSTERS.

You know, for example, KellyAnne Conway's grandfather, Jimmy "The Brute" DiNatale.  http://www.phillyvoice.com/paying-respects-when-mob-said-their-good-byes-kellyanne-conways-grandfather/ 

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNOW SOUTHERN ITALIAN, BUT I DO, AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOTTA DO TO GET A NICKNAME LIKE "IL BRUTTO?"

BAD THINGS.

SHE'S BEEN IN THE WHITE HOUSE. GET IT?

For the last normalizers, bien pensants, and hold outs, UM, WHAT OTHER FACTS WOULD FUCKING ASSIST THIS PICTURE OF RUSSIA USING SPIES TO TAKE AMERICA OVER WITH USING THE GLOBAL MOB?

Jeez, would you like a detailed <THREAD>?

Would that help?

You've had 18 months to get hip to @20committee, @LouiseMensch, @ninaandtito, @DrDenaGrayson, @LincolnsBible, @JamesFourM, @counterchekist and many more.

IS IT STARTING TO SINK IN?

SO, IS THERE A REASON YOU'RE NOT QUITE TUNING IN TO HOW BAD THIS WAS?

So. Here's a little forecast from Ye Olde Game Theorie Guye:

Y'all are about to find out how much we were UNDERSTATING THE DEPTH OF THIS CRAZY SHIT.

Those of us with 20+ years of strategic intelligence background have been plumbing the depths of what has absolutely been a global conspiracy.

Conspiracy theory? No, assholes: Conspiracy analysis.

The War. You find it in espionage, in terrorism, in money laundering, in offshore banking, in Wall Street bankster finance, in dirty politics:

The war of light versus dark. Euro-American democracy versus Russian totalitarianism. 100 years worth.

The War has been fought in Chechnya and Cuba and China and the Philippines and in the media and in Hollywood.

It's tools have been subterfuge, manipulation.

Our enemies hate our freedoms. They hate our culture. They hate equality and progress.

So for The War, they weaponized our shadow selves. They weaponized our banks and movie studios and shipping companies.

THEY LEFT NO ASPECT OF LIFE ALONE.

To relate my own personal experience, why do you think they attacked a guy who said on December 11, 2016, "Hey guys, this is kinda complicated"?

THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW COMPLICATED.

This whole story can be defined by the British term "clever by half."

Our enemies are smart, but not as smart as they believe - or require.

Russian intel and their blackmailed allies, they are SOOOOOO SMART.

They study every aspect of human life and plan to fuck it up 1000 different ways. The Chekists. History's smartest sociopaths.

But not smart enough to stop The Enlightment, Europe's great gift.

When you find out just how malevolent and detailed the plan of our foreign and domestic enemies was, you are going to be PISSED OUT OF YOUR MIND.

They wanted our planet sick and our children slaves - just so they could feign control over LIFE.

No shit it sounds like an "unhinged conspiracy theory." They're fucking unhinged and made a global conspiracy to sicken the planet and enslave our kids.

Not sure how one describes that in a calm way; thank you for your edits, though.

But seriously, I can only name about 11 people I know who understand just how blisteringly batshit the real story is.

And that's how they kept you from engaging your own logic and intuiting what they were up to. They beat up anyone who had a complex skillset to see it.

But now it's coming out. And they are scared shitless.

Good. They'll be going to prison.

What for? Oh, are you curious?

And how big is "they?"

I dunno. The minimum numerator I can think of is "thousands."

Thousands of criminal hateful inhumane bastards, overt and covert.

Crimes?

Human trafficking. Labor violations. Wire fraud. Bank fraud. Espionage. Environmental crimes. Murder. Rape. Election violations. JUST FOR STARTERS.

OK SO YOU GET THAT TRUMP IS NOT GEORGE W BUSH BUT ZANIER, RIGHT?

THIS WAS LITERALLY THE CRIMINAL FORCES OF EVIL LOOKING TO RUN THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY.

That's how ambitiously awful these fuckers were.

That's what's behind Mercer and Bannon and Pence and Putin and Mogilevich: a desire to overthrow 1000 years of Western progress and enslave us.

Such MAGA. 🖕

They schemed at everything: how much our school cost, how much our jobs paid, who we dated, family life, religion, commerce, life, death.

And since we're talking about how they planned to do it: You know how Facebook worked with Cambridge Analytica? Yeah, check out Oculus.

These fuckers weren't really planning for Trump (or whichever stooge) until 2020. They wanted a few years of you hooking your brain up to "virtual reality."

Check out what research they were doing. 😠

What Peter Thiel was doing. 😡

They wanted another four years of mangling your brain through tech, splitting you off from your family members and neighbors, and begging them for a new, Great Future.

And the dumb fuckers have been BRAGGING ABOUT IT WITHIN EARSHOT OF THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY.

SO THEY ARE CLEVER, BUT NOT SO FUCKING SMART, EH? 🖕🖕🖕

ERGO I AM WONDERING IF EVERYONE IS READY.

WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK. BECAUSE THAT WHOLE GROUP OF FUCKBAGS NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL.

THEIR ASSETS SEIZED. THE TRUTH TOLD.

So get ready. We weren't exaggerating. In fact, quite the opposite. 😠

FUCK THOSE GUYS.

</RANT>

PS. At the wonderful intelligence conference @RECONVERGE we discussed "disfluent" communications style to enhance how people to connect to information.

All-caps and profanity are disfluent in a political context.

You should come next year! 😎

You can follow @ericgarland.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.